See also Weider Power Tower Review
See also Qid medical abbreviation and Id medical abbreviation
What Is The Weider Power Tower?
The Weider Power Tower is very stable piece of equipment as you would expect with the material that it’s made from, steel.
It is said that it holds up to 300 lbs in weight and even though this may be more than enough for many, you should take precautions in the future.
The support that comes with the Weider Power Tower is very thick with the arm pads and the back padding that it comes with.
This makes a huge difference against other similar working out equipments as you want to be as comfortable as possible when performing your exercises.
I’ve used other towers that are super uncomfortable specially when performing knee raises as i end up with marks and even blisters on my hands and arms as the padding isn’t ideal.
The additional 2 steps that come with the Weider Power Tower is the step that actually come in handy.
I’ve seen people in the gym get hurt as they will get on a tower but that don’t have steps.
They will perform pull ups or dips and when they come down the height is too high and they get hurt.
Anything from twisting an ankle or even just landing wrong.
- Pull-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Add definition to your biceps and forearms
- Push-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Work your biceps, shoulders and core
- Dip Station: Padded hand grips, Build your triceps, chest and shoulders
- Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests, Padded hand grips, Isolate your core to develop lean, sculpted abs
- Sewn Vinyl Cushions: Comfortable material, Durable, built to last
See also Perfect Pushup Elite Review
See also Qhs medical abbreviation and Lab values nursing
- Product Dimensions: 58 x 22 x 10 inches ; 94 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 94 pounds
- Product Height: 6 FT 11 INCH (83 inches)
At the end of the day without a doubt I would recommend the Weider Power Tower over many other towers.
One of the only concerns anyone should have with this product is the actual height of it at 6”11 it can very uncomfortable for some taller people or the height of your roof that you are putting this equipment under.
If these are not any concerns of yours then I would totally encourage you to get it.
I hope you found this review useful, if you have any experience with the weider power tower please be kind enough to share your thoughts on comments section.